There's a little ditty going around Instagram where you tag people and then you let them know five things about you. My little precious Miki tagged me so here were my responses on Sunday.
1. I can burp for 10 seconds.
2. I have 10 fingers and 10 toes.. Yeah weird.
3. When I blow my nose it sounds like a clown horn.
4. I can moonwalk and do the worm.
5. I can stand on my head and fart the Star Spangled Banner. I tag everyone.
So I made that crap up. Well, I could probably moonwalk and do the worm but at my age it wouldn't be wise. I have a high deductible and I am not fond of hospitals.
Here are five REAL facts.
1. I really do have 10 fingers and 10 toes. It's amazing. I was blessed what can I say? Don't hate.
2. I never wanted to have children although I love kids. Then I hit 30 and I pretty much said my loins needed to make up their mind. One thing they don't tell you is after you have children when you sneeze more times than not you will pee your pants a little because your bladder just doesn't operate like before.
3. I hate my name. Loathe it. I promise that once my mother is not able to do things on her own, the payback will be Shady Pines Home for the elderly and taking away her bed pan. I was named after a famous singer Dusty Springfield. Google it. But growing up I just wanted a simple name. When I was honky tonkin' I always said my name was Beth. I mean how generic can you get? I look like a Beth if I do not say so myself. Of course, I could have said my name was Star Maine Moon Pie.
4. Green Beans freak me out! I just cannot wrap my head around why this vegetable is in existence. They are slimey. They stink. They are mushy and anything you have to cook with a so called "ham-hock" I do NOT feel necessary to eat. I will take a zero.
5. I wanted to be a rock star. Really! I wanted to sing. I still grab a hairbrush from time to time and pretend. That's when no one is looking. I also slide across my hardwood floor in my underwear. It's not pretty and it's also a multi-tasking move since my floors need to be swept daily.
So there are 5 real facts about me. There are so many facets to my life. I mean who wouldn't want all this and a bag of chips? It's amazing. I get to be called Mom. That's probably the only fact that's important. All the other stuff is just part of the road map.
Go ahead! Write your 5 things on your blog. It's all the rage apparently although I am usually very behind on anything going around in blogland.