The weekend is over? Really? Who said? Let me at 'em...Although I am not surprised Monday just loves to come in there and ruin it for the good of Saturday and Sunday. Since sometimes when I am delusional, I find myself sort of interesting, I thought I would share some of the things I am digging and not digging right now. My weekend was relaxing. Family time, college football, blog reading (shame on me for having 523 unread posts on Blog lovin) and thank goodness I also read these master pieces in my blog list and favorites on my phone. But it was good to catch up on the latest and greatest of the world. But enough of that lets talk about me, well, the crap I am digging and not digging right now.
1. Soup - it's starting to cool off here in Redneckville and you know us southern girls. We can throw dirt and rocks together in a batch of stewed tomatoes add some veggies and call it soup. My family isn't fond of the rocks or dirt unless it's on their clothes or under their fingernails, so I try to get my soup on any other time. I have had Loaded Potato Soup twice this weekend. I can see that hot liquidy things will be a theme in our house this winter.
2. While on the subject of food, I discovered Artisan bread in the bakery specifically Telera sandwich rolls. I sliced, added deli ham and some pepper jack cheese, baked in the oven until the cheese melted and lord, thank god my mama was no where around cause I would have slapped her it was so good. Yummy goodness with a little spicy mustard. Soup and sandwich is what we had for dinner on Sunday.
3. Instagram and Twitter - I love them both. I would rather follow on Twitter and take a glimpse at everyone's life on Insta rather than Facebook. I dig it because it's spontaneous And sometimes makes no sense and you wonder what the hell? But its fun right at that moment and I love it.
1. Buying a new lip gloss only to get it home and know it's not the same color it looks in the tube. Girls nothing pisses this Tater Queen off than a disappointment in a lip gloss. I have a little of a fetish with it. Always searching for the perfect peachy pink..Suggestions? Leave in the comment box. So when I got home to see that the Smooth Coral was Sheer pink, well, it wasn't a good 5 minutes in the Alley household. It's in the giveaway pile.
2. People who clip or file their nails in public. The other day a lady at work was clipping her nails. I almost vomited. Then I was in a restaurant this weekend and a lady was filing her nails. I almost vomited. It's disgusting not to mention unsanitary in public. Gross!
3. My dreams. I have had multiple reoccurring dreams and I don't know what they mean. One is all my teeth falling out, the other is about people who used to be significant in my life that are no longer and haven't been there in many many years. Some said my teeth falling out is stress and anxiety. I can dig that. Some say I have unresolved expressions towards these people I am dreaming about. Frig if I know. All I do know is I would like to sleep and if do have a dream, please make it with me boinkchicawowwowing with the members of Bon Jovi. Well, specifically one, but I won't mention his name.. Richie Sambora.
So, there it is. Dig it. I think I dug it right into the ground, down to the worms. So what are you digging and not digging? What's the perfect peachy pink lip gloss? What do you're dreams mean? Etc..