So when I saw this link up announcement I thought it would be a blastola. I link up with different people but this should be a fun way to get to know what other people Here's the 411 from the
This little questionnaire will be so fun because once you fill it out, you can run over to their blog and let them know you answered a question about them! It will be so fun to see what all of your friends are putting, and hey, the best part is that you get to meet some new bloggers in process. It's a win-win!
Here are the questions below! I hope you guys have so much fun answering them and letting your friends know that you may secretly want to raid their closet or be on the same reality show :)
1. Do you have any real life blog friends? Yes, I mean one's I chat with on a daily basis but haven't met because they all live miles away. Texas, Utah, Oregon, South Carolina, West Virginia, but I am hoping to meet up with Justyn and Nikki this year if the clouds move the right way.
2. Which blogger are you just dying to meet? Oh, gosh this is tough because there are several. I am going to say all of them. I am a people person. There's enough of me to go around.
3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid? Emmett over at Hippie Lace I heart her alot and am trying to convince her to send me her whole wardrobe. She was one of my first fashion bloggers I followed and she's stuck with me. Then there is Marion over at Marion Berry Style. Seriously, I am trying to get her to trade legs with me but I think she's not going to give in.
4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive? Twiggy, The Dirt Life. She can climb mountains and I pretty sure talk to the wild. Shay, Red Lipstick and Melodies because she would have a stash of candy we could live on for a while, and Whitney, As Luck Would Have it because she could build us a bike out of bamboo.
5. The first blogger you remember "meeting" and connecting with ? MaKaila, Distincly M. There is no doubt about it. I love this girl. We chat daily and give each other advice. Just general conversation. She is one of my bloggy BFF's.I will meet her one of these dayz. I admire her so much and think she is one of the most beautiful people. Hello, People Magazine, here she is.
6. Any blogger that you admire and look up to? No question, Ruthie Hart! Ruthie Hart! The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart. She was the first blogger to help me, give me advice, be kind and generous when other bloggers wouldn't even email me back (that's right you big time witches, be kind to the little folk). I think she has to be an inspiration to a lot of people and I reckon I will share. She is the most genuine person. I hope I meet her one day.
7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger? Jes, Two Smuppies I love that she is carefree and fun. We are bloggy friends and I love her.
8. There's a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you? Shanna, Because Shanna Said So, oh the fun we would have, trading clothes because she's beautimus and stylish (which means me stealing them) and then we'd probably be escorted off the show. I seriously picture slumber parties with her and laughing so hard we snort, Jamie, Mrs. Independent, because we can pretend to be Housewives and prank people, Shannon, Bungalow 960 because she's really smart and could keep us all settled and calm, Meg, Henning Love, she cooks, Duh! Miki, Becoming What I Always Was, she would bring her dog, Tiffany, The Coffee House, she's got sarcasm, Kelsey, A Muse In Purple, we can cuss under our breath together.
9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to swap careers with? Any blogger who doesn't work and is independently wealthy. Go ahead and send me an email. I have credentials ready to be lazy.
10. Favorite blog design? Julie, The Funny Thing Of It Is and Amanda, Maggiano Takes Austin.
Oh, I added a question.
11. Bloggers that peak your interest? Lindsey, A Little Bit of Life, Marcie Jean,Sigh and Sanity, and Kristen, This Radiant Life
So there you have it, now that doesn't mean that the other blogs I follow don't get me all stinked up. Cause I love them. I do! And I am sure in time, I will most defiantly get to fill in the blanks with, "yes, they are all my blogger friends!" Go over and see these chicks! I made it easy and linked 'em up.